Our Muddy Puddle Walk will take place in a Woodland Play session on 25th April, 1:30 – 3:30. In many ways it will be just like any other Woodland Play session. But for this one, all the funds raised with go to Save The Children. And the play leaders are also donating their time. We aim to raise £500, so we hope you will join in as much as you can.
In the weeks coming up to our Woodland Play Muddy Puddle Walk, on Wednesday 25th April, you may raise money for Save The Children in several ways:
- Invite your friends to join in. You can use MPW 2018-invitation-cards
- Download the MPW 2018-sponsorship-form and invite your friends to sponsor your family on our walk.
- Donate via our Just Giving page – https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/highburyorchardcommunity
- Share the link above with your friends
- Come to the session on the previous week, 16th April, when you can have a Peppa Pig pie for a donation
- Offer to help bake for the 16th April, or help out on the 25th.
You can also bring a donation on the day.
Here’s what we’ll get up to on the Muddy Puddle Walk. We aim to appeal to children who feel they have out-grown Peppa Pig too.
- Go on a scavenger hunt, collecting Nature’s bits and bobs along the way, and examining our finds later on.
- Make our own muddy puddles
- Make pigs and things out of mud and clay
- Face-painting with clay paint
That’s a start – things might evolve! Hope to see you there!